Product information "Peristaltic Pump Dispenser"
Peristaltic pump dispensers transfer low-viscosity liquids by pressure displacement applied to a turning rotor against a tube-carrying fluid. The PPD-130 offers excellent features for air-free positive displacement dispensing of materials, such as cyanoacrylates, solvents, acids, and other low-viscosity materials. Dispense outputs can be timed from 0.01 to 99.99 seconds with flow speeds from 0.01 to 6 ml/min using PTFE tubing. The pump is bidirectional allowing snuff-back after discharge to prevent dripping.
|Cycle Rate:||0.01 - 99.99 secs|
|Dispense Pressure:||Over 105 kg/cm2|
|Flow Speed:||0.01 - 6 ml / min|
|I/O:||Connection for Remote Operation|
|Input Voltage:||110 - 240 VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Rotor Speed:||Up to 120rpm|
|Standards:||CE Approved, RoHS Compliant|
- Forward and reverse motion
- Adjustable interval before reverse direction
- Continuous or timer modes
- Output signal to indicate end of cycle
- Large segment digital LED display
- Air-free dispensing
- Instant reverse for snuff-back of liquid flow