Product information "Aluminum High-Pressure Spool Dispensing Valves"
The 790HP-LF high-pressure spool valve offers an effective solution for dispensing high viscosity materials such as silicones, sealants, and grease. A spring snap-back retraction closes the valve resulting in a suck-back at the fluid outlet to prevent dripping.
|Material Input Pressure:||2,500 psi max|
|Operating Air Pressure:||70 - 100 psi|
|Valve Body:||Aluminum / SS|
|Valve Seals:||UHMW PE|
|Valve Spool:||SS (TiCN coated)|
|Weight:||790HP-LF: 524 g 790HPSS-LF: 744 g|
- High-pressure fluid input up to 2,500 psi
- Suitable for high-viscosity fluids
- SS version available for volatile and corrosive materials
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Extra pneumatic air-port for use with 4-way valve controller for rapid valve closure